About Me

My photo
Fairfield, Nebraska, United States
Welcome to my chasing blog. Feel free to browse around:)

Storm Prediction Center Forecast Products

Nov 24, 2007

Who I would like to meet this spring

With me being a new chaser, there are bound to be a few chasers out there that I would like to cross paths with, right? There are, and I am going to tell you who they are.



This list is in no specific order

Mike Hollingshead (Hollingshed? That's the way I've always said it)
Joel Taylor (Because yelling adds to the excitement)
Jason Boggs
Mike Umscheid (How do you say it?)
Tim Vasquez
Josh Wurman
Warren Faidley
David Drummond
Mickey Ptak (I'm assuming the 'P' is silent)
Reed Timmer (The TornadoVideo.net chase team is awesome)
Bob Schafer
Shane Adams ('cause guys with long hair are just cool)
Martin North
Susan Strom (I'm so tempted to just spell it S-t-o-r-m)
Darin Brunin
Dick McGowen
Sean Casey (Push all the buttons!!!)

Like I said, this list is not in any order; meeting anyone from the chasing community period would really make my day. Just being apart of the storm chasing community makes me feel good. To me, everyone is equal. Experience means nothing to me.

If I think of any others, I will add them as I go.

No comments: