When I woke up this morning, I wasnt all too thrilled about getting out of bed. I wasnt thrilled until i remembered it was suppose to snow. So i got up and went to check the radar. What i saw made me happy. What i saw next made me even more happy. I have a window down here by my computer and i could see that it was snowing! Still groggy, i went upstairs to eat breakfast. On the way up, i looked out the window and it was pretty! There was snow on the ground and it was still snowing. I took some pictures and a short vid clip.
My other thing with ST
Iv been on Stormtrack for awhile now, and because im still learning, havent really been able to contribute to any of the different areas, except for the Chaser Bar and Grill; ill get to here in a little bit. Iv always felt bad about that, but today i thought id put my 2 cents in and hope for the best. The forum i added to is called Forecasts and Nowcasts. The thread i posted in is for winter Precip. I got my information from weather bug, which i live by. I just hope my post doesnt get pulled. If it does, I tried my best, and i guess thats all i can do. Made me feel good though. Back to the Grill. The one place i have been able to add to is the Grill, and i think i was a little too helpful in that area, cause i cant find it now (oops). Oh well, thats what this blog is for, right?
About Me
- ~Mags~
- Fairfield, Nebraska, United States
- Welcome to my chasing blog. Feel free to browse around:)
Storm Prediction Center Forecast Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment