About Me

My photo
Fairfield, Nebraska, United States
Welcome to my chasing blog. Feel free to browse around:)

Storm Prediction Center Forecast Products

Nov 4, 2007

Excited for the 2008 storm chasing season

Hello, my name is Maggie.

I am a chaser in training, and have been finding info off the internet for about a month now. I am excited to become the thing iv always dreamed about. I have always been obsessed with the weather, with the exception of when i was very young. I have a YouTube account, where i will put my future chasing videos, right now i have a really good slide show, you should check it out. I also am on Facebook where i put my weather pictures. Its in two parts; Part one, and part two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I think its cool that you are a storm chaser. I have been watching a show called Storm Chasers on the Discovery channel and and it was very interesting to see how the whole process worked. I have never been through a tornado muself. I grew up in Virginia and we never had any major tornados. Since moving to Nebraska in Dec of '06 I have been scared to actually go through one. This season I did not go through any but I am still afraid that there will be a big one while I am here. I guess watching shows like Storm Chasers helps to normilze it for me. Anyways, good luck chasing!