About Me

My photo
Fairfield, Nebraska, United States
Welcome to my chasing blog. Feel free to browse around:)

Storm Prediction Center Forecast Products

Nov 23, 2007

What as a chaser are you thankful for?

"Not an actual chaser yet, but one thing i loved to do back in my highshool days is when there was a storm, I would get in my car and find a nice back country road where i could just sit and watch it, and listen to it, and smell it. I charished those moments. Every second of every minute, I was totally at peace. It is truly a breath taking experience. That is what i am thankful for."



The above quote I took off Stormtrack, its a post to a thread about what as a chaser you are thankful for. Having read what others had written, I thought I would add some more to it.

I am thankful that I met Jeff Miller. He got me started down the path to becoming a chaser. Even though our friendship didnt last, what he taught me sure will. I am truly blessed to have known such a wonderful man. I am also thankful that i met and made friends with Bob Schafer. He is my future chase partner. He helps me as well.

No comments: